We are hiring! Chinese Embassy in Kenya is seeking qualified candidates to fill 2 positions in the Embassy.
Chinese Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Kenya is located on Woodlands Road in Nairobi. The job openings are based at the Embassy with working hours from 8:30am to 17:30pm with a lunch break, Monday to Friday.
Post 1: Information Analysis and Paper Working
1. Native English and Swahili language speakers.
2. Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in International Studies, Journalism, Political Science, with at least two years of working experience, also preferably in International Studies, Journalism, Political Science, etc.
3. Good health, able to work overtime and under deadline pressure.
4. Ability of good word processing, news analysis, computer and Internet usage, reliable driving skill, good communication, interaction and socializing skills. A good knowledge of China and China’s relations with other countries would be viewed favorably.
5. Honesty, no criminal records, no legal disputes, no bad habits or addictions.
1. Ensure quality, professional news analysis and protocol paper work writing.
2. Ensure driving and logistical duties on outbound activities and business trips.
3. Make connections with companies, agencies and institutions including the airport and hotels etc.
4. Other duties the Embassy assigns.
Post 2: Assistant of Economic Commercial
1.Familiar with Kenya's local conditions and government administrative system, government relations are even better.
2.Ensure driving and logistical duties on outbound activities and business trips.
3.Make connections with companies, agencies and institutions including the airport and hotels etc.
4.Other duties the Embassy assigns.
1.Assist in contacting relevant departments of the Kenyan government, coordinating relevant matters, sending and receiving documents.
2. handle preliminary review of documents, send and receive documents, answer relevant questions, etc.
3. Other works assigned by the Embassy.
If you are interested in our posting as mentioned above, please email your application with CV to email@example.com, with the subject “Job Application for Post 1 (or 2)”